Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Exhaustion

Exhaustion...I think I'm beyond this point. We went to Holiday World on Sunday for Bob's company picnic. Everyone had a great time, especially Carson. He loved the rides and would've stayed on them all day if we'd have let him. But needless to say, leaving the house at 8:30 in the morning and not getting home until 9:15 at night after having been in the sun all day was exhausting. I really could've used Monday to sleep in. I think we all could've. And it's been go go go ever since. No stopping. Work has actually been fairly busy this week, which is good, but when you're tired...not so much. I was hoping for a boring week like I've had in the past. But no such luck. Today is Wednesday, so I'm hoping for a quiet rest of the week. Guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment