Monday, May 18, 2009

Awesome weekend

What a great weekend! Not that I don't enjoy my weekends, but this one seemed particularly great. Saturday morning was Carson's first soccer practice. He was soo cute trying to do the things his teacher wanted him to do. Of course, he got bored doing some things and quit trying. But he was cute! Glen went to Bloomington with Adam right after soccer, so Carson and I went to lunch with Glen's mom. After lunch we went home and I did some cleaning while Carson watched cartoons. I tried to get him to take a nap, but of course that didn't happen. Around 2ish we went shopping with Suzanne. If our hubbies can go out of town w/o us, then we can go shopping. Later that night, Carson and I went to dinner with Suzanne and our friend Dave. We got to eat at Red Robin. That is some good food!!! Carson actually ate, so that was also a positive!!

By Sunday, I think we were all exhausted. We literally all laid around and did nothing till about 4:00. We got motivated just enough to run to Best Buy and then come back home and lay around some more. Carson actually ate lunch and dinner yesterday so were very excited about this. He hasn't really eaten much in the last few weeks, so to eat 3 meals in a row without a fight is huge!!!

Now on to what I'm sure will be a non-productive week since the boss man will be out of town for the majority of it. Then on to a 3 day weekend. Doesn't get much better than that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment