Friday, May 15, 2009

Nothing new

Not much new, but I haven't written since Monday so I thought I'd better write something.

Carson starts Soccer Tots tomorrow. That is very exciting. I really hope that he will get out there and enjoy it and not stick to me like super glue. I want him to be interactive with the other kids and enjoy himself. That's the whole point of doing this...to get him active with other kids. His speech team calls it a transition step. I just hope he transitions well. He needs to get used to being with other kids since he doesn't go to day care.

Glen starts his vacation tomorrow. You better believe he's excited. Yes, he has a honey do list and no, I did not give it to him. He gives himself projects to do during one of his vacations. And fortunately or unfortunately for him (depending on how you look at it) he has to get his list done this go around. We actually have plans to be out of town for his other two vacations this year. We weren't planning on either of them, but who's gonna say no to a Monday night Dallas Cowboys football game in their brand new $1.3 billion stadium and a Notre Dame football game? Certainly not Glen since those are his two favorite teams. Both games are a dream come true for him. If he were to die the day after the ND football game, he would most certainly die a happy man. He's said it before and I'm sure he'll say until he's at the game!! I'm sure he'd much rather go to the ND football game with a friend, but I'll be darned if I have to sit at home and listen to him yell at this team season after season and not reap some benefit from it. I will miss Carson terribly (the first time we'll have been out of town and away from him for more than one night) but it will be good for us.

I love how when I don't have anything to say I end up writing a book. It's 7:50p.m. now, so I guess that means it's bed time. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow with the soccer game.

No comments:

Post a Comment