Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Workless work day

So what is a workless work day you ask? A workless work day is one in which you show up for work, end up at your boss' house still thinking you're going to work, and end up babysitting the house while the ADT guy is there. You end up watching tv, playing on the computer, (ok...facebook and blogging) and basically doing nothing while still getting paid for it. Sounds good, right? Well, for the most part it is. But part of me feels as though I should be working or at least at the office where I have more stuff to do. Here I just have my computer. No filing can be done, no faxing can be done. If I'm gonna have a day off, I'd at least like to be able to what I want to do. Who knows? Maybe I'll get outta here early and I'll be able to go home and do what I want. Which is basically nothing...relaxing before Ann leaves me alone with Carson. Trying to figure out what we're gonna do for dinner, and hoping to give him a bath without too much fussing. That won't happen, but one can dream. Here's hoping to a more work filled day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment