Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Day!

My last two posts have been a little whiny/complaining, so I thought I would write about the good things going on right now.

Of course, my munchkin Carson. Even on his worst day (ok, even on my worst day too) I can't imagine being w/o him. There was a time not so long ago, where all my friends were pretty sure I would be the one not to have kids. Not that I don't love kids, but I was not looking forward to the giving birth part. I'm not one for huge pain. But now that he's here, I don't know what I would do without him. I love the fact that he's becoming his own little person with a huge personality. He knows what he wants and when he wants it. He loves coloring and watching cartoons and playing outside. He naps when he's ready, which is usually in the afternoon. He's always happy to see you. Doesn't matter who you are, he greets you with a smile! Kinda like our dog I guess. She's always happy to see visitors as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment