Monday, March 16, 2009

11 already?

I'm sitting here at work (my laptop is in to be fixed) and I can't believe it's already 11:00!! Where the heck has the day gone? Dan's out of town, so I've been thinking this time should go by slowly with not a lot to do...WRONG!!! I've had several client phone calls, tons of paperwork and clients even stopping by. And now it seems it's almost time for lunch. I still have lots of paperwork to do and I have to go downtown to the assessor's office to have more paperwork signed. I also have the great debate going on as to what am I going to do for lunch today? My head is telling me to eat something from home so I don't get in trouble, but my stomach is telling me Buffalo Wild Wings. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to go with my stomach just because it sounds good! Guess I better quit writing and get some more work done. Otherwise it'll be 4:00 before I know it:)

1 comment: