Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness

And so it begins...March Madness. I could care less about basketball until March Madness hits. Then it's all about how well can I keep up in the brackets with my lack of bball knowledge. Normally we compete for money. My friend Adam gets a bunch of people from his work and Glen gets people from his work. Then Glen and Adam spend lots of time watching the games (as much as they can anyways) and grade the brackets. I'm generally out of the game pretty quick. I try though, cuz there's always money involved.

With Adam now only working every other week, there will be no brackets from his or Glen's work. Instead, it's the Brown's versus the McCutchan's. And the prize...the loser buys the winner dinner at Taco John's. Now to me, this is awesome! Although Suzanne and I have pretty much agreed this is between Glen and Adam, I'm hoping to get a free dinner out of it. I stand a much better chance with there only being 4 of us compared to 40. I was also a little more careful in my selections this year. I went with generally higher seeded teams, although that has proven to not always be the better choice either.

Sadly I will be working during most of the games, but have found that Facebook has a link with CBS sports where you can watch the games live on your computer. Guess what I'll be watching come 11:20?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment