Monday, March 23, 2009

Quiet Work.....

It's almost 2:30 and it has been pure quiet all day. Normally that's what you hope for on a Monday, but this is almost too quiet. I'm pretty much caught up on everything. That's usually what happens when Dan leaves for an extended period of time. Sure, the phone has rang several times but nothing major. Mostly wholesalers trying to schedule appointments with Dan and Mark. Neither of whom would meet with these particular people. Anyways, now I'm debating whether or not to start cleaning out files and getting us compliant approved again. The problem? I'd much rather be blogging or playing on Facebook than cleaning files and making sure I've completed appropriate paperwork for mutual funds and checks received. Who wouldn't have this problem though? It's 70 degrees and almost sunny outside. I do have the windows opened so I'm getting a little of the fresh air.

Once I get home, I'll definitely be taking Carson outside to play for a while. My lovely husband is fixing a crock pot dinner of chicken, rice, carrots and peas for us. After that, it's a full night of bathing Carson and lots of t.v. Monday is our busiest t.v. night for sure. Dancing with the Stars, House, 24, and One Tree Hill. And who can forget Wheel of Fortune? That's Carson's favorite show next to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He loves Pat and Vanna!!

No comments:

Post a Comment