Sunday, March 15, 2009

My first blog!

Well, this is my first blog and I'm not even sure what to write about. I guess I could start about writing about myself. I titled my blog "A working mom's blog" because that's what I am. I am a working mom. I am 31 and married to a wonderful man. We have a 2 year old son, Carson. We also have a 4 yr. old dog, Brooklyn. Anyone with a 2 yr. old knows that the 2 yr. old takes up all of your time! I go to work, come home and take care of him and start all over the next day. Even on the rare occasion that he goes to Nana and Papaw's house, I'm still thinking of him. People ask if we want more, and we both say no. Carson is handful enough for now. I have friends with more than one and often wonder how they do it without going competely crazy?! It's all I can do to not lose my mind somedays with only one.

For not knowing what to say, it seems as though I had plenty to say. Maybe this blogging thing won't be as hard as I thought. Now it's just finding the time to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment