Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday

Well, today wasn't as bad as I had thought it was going to be. I started my Monday by going to the dentist. I don't usually mind going, especially since my dentist is also a client of ours. He did tell me I have to get a crown put on where I recently had my root canal. Somehow, I'm just not looking forward to this. It requires 3 visits, none of which seem like they're going to be enjoyable. Plus it's going to cost a pretty penny to get it done. Thank God for Dental Credit Cards. It's designed specifically for things like this. If you have it paid off within a year they don't charge you any interest. That's always a positive!

Not much happening otherwise. Apparently my kiddo finally pooped after not having been since last Thursday. He actually hasn't been too cranky either, considering it's been a little over 3 days. He did take a good nap, which always seems to help him a little.

It is, of course, Monday...which means lots of tv on tonight. A lot of people love Wednesday night tv. I don't think there's anything on Wednesday nights that interests me. But Monday has DWTS, House, 24 and One Tree Hill. Glen also tapes Chuck. He likes that show.

I guess that's all for now...30 minutes and counting until time to go home. Let's hope Carson stays happy and wants something other than pb&j for dinner!!

1 comment:

  1. How sad that a poop is a happy occasion! But it is in our house, too. :)

    ReplyDelete