Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crazy

Ok, I think I've officially lost my mind! I thought today was Monday all over again. Is that even possible...to repeat a day? I did buy myself a pie this morning just in case today was as crazy as yesterday. And of course, it was! Paperwork, client calls and my boss. Throw those three things together and you're asking for nothing but craziness and chaos. I guess the good thing for now is that my boss is heading out of town tomorrow and won't be back for over a week. But he is going to be adding to my paperwork collection tonight I'm sure. My paperwork collection...yup that's right! It's piling up on my desk like I'm collecting it. Not because I'm procrastinating on it, but because other things keep happening and I'm not able to get to it. My hope and goal is that tomorrow is a quiet day. It will be Wednesday after all. I'll be in jeans and a sweater and hoping for some of that "hump day" peace. Any chance of clients not calling or stopping by? Here's hoping....

1 comment: