Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cranky boy

Oh my...nothing like spending a Wednesday night at home with a cranky butt! I'm not sure what got into Carson last night (other than not having had a nap during the day) but he was the crankiest he's been in a long time. He was, of course, good for dada and Aunt Ann. Some people say it's good that he can be cranky with me because he's comfortable enough to do so. I buy that logic to some degree. The other part of me thinks he does it purely to drive me nuts. No wonder I feel the need to get rid of him every now and then!!


I am aware that he possibly had an upset stomach. He didn't go to the bathroom at all on Monday or Tuesday. But he did go three different times yesterday, so he should've been feeling a little better.

Today we have speech therapy. Here lately he's seemed distracted and not wanting to pay as much attention as he should. Although his speech has improved greatly from when we started, there's still quite a bit of work to be done. So here's hoping that he pays attention today and does really well. Let's also hope for a quiet night on the homefront. Goodness knows I can use it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment