Saturday, April 25, 2009

Technology Sucks!

Ok, I know I complained in my last blog, but I'm gonna have to complain in this one too. I apologize now. Technology sucks! I just had my computer's dvd drive fixed not even a month ago, I go to play a dvd today and it doesn't work. I've tried three different dvd's, thinking maybe there was a problem with one of them. Nope, none of the three even registered on my computer. Now I'm going to have to take it back to Best Buy and have them look at it again. This time will have to be paid for because my warranty expired on April 15. Go figure. Do you think they do that on purpose? I do. If you don't have to pay for it the first time, they make sure you'll have to bring it back when you will have to pay for it. Ridiculous! I just want to be able to watch movies on my laptop while my son is watching cartoons. Is that too much to ask? I wouldn't think so, but apparently it is.

On a non-ranting side, we had a really good Saturday. My mil took Carson for the morning/afternoon so Glen and I could get some stuff done around the house. We didn't get anything done, but it was nice to just spend some quality time with each other. It doesn't happen too often, so it was nice. We went shopping at Gordman's for Carson. He needed some new shorts for his soccer classes that will begin on May 16, and he also needed new sandals. We bought him some at the end of last summer, but he has already outgrown them. Then we got some lunch from LJS and brought it home, where we began watching our weekly shows that we have to tape. I must admit that it was nice to watch 24, Castle and Bones without the interruption of Carson wanting something every minute. I was glad to see him come home though, cuz I really did miss him. Glen began his very long week of working every night since Matt is on vacation, and Carson has been a very good boy. Since we are not turning on our a/c in the middle of April, our house is a little stuffy and hot. Therefore, all he really wants to do is sit and watch cartoons. I can handle that...that means he's not getting himself into trouble!

Well, I guess I will take my laptop in to BB tomorrow and hope for the best. Maybe I'm just doing something and I'm the reason I can't get my dvd's to work. That would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment