Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday

Yup...it's Monday. And boy does it feel like a Monday. The weather is pure crap outside. Snowing today when just yesterday it was 70 outside. I guess that's Evansville for you. You never can tell what the weather's gonna be like.

Anyways...the clients all seem to be in a good mood, which is always great. But the boss man seems to be down today, therefore making me wish I were back home. Oh well. That's a Monday for you!!

The hubby is off today, which is always great. He's at home making me a pork butt and some awesome pototoes for dinner. Granted, he is usually the one who cooks but when he uses the crock pot you know it's gonna be something good. Last week he made bbq ribs. They were awesome.

Carson seems to be doing well. He slept for almost 12 hours last night, which he NEVER seems to do. Maybe on the rare occasion but he's usually good with 8-9 hrs. I did feel bad though, cuz he slept right through dinner. And considering he was lounging all over me I'm surprised he did. We tried several times to wake him up. At least to put on some pj pants, get a diaper change and get his allergy medicine. Well, he eventually woke up enough to get the diaper change and pj pants put on. 2 out of 3 isn't bad. His allergies didn't appear to bother him too badly. Although I did thoroughly vacuum the house while he was gone this weekend and washed his sheets and comforter in hot water. I guess the combo of those two things seemed to help his allergies a little. He's afraid of the vacuum cleaner, so I guess I'll have to send him downstairs with dada or aunt ann to get the vacuuming done. I'm gonna attempt to vacuum every other day and see if that helps his allergies. We'll see if I make it every other day:)

Ahh well...here's hoping Monday gets better. And if not...here's hoping for a warmer, better week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment