Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Grace in Small Things

I found a blog website today called Grace in Small Things. It encourages people to find the good throughout the bad. I thought that was a great idea. Now, while I didn't join the website, I think I can find a few things to be happy about:)



My kiddo. There's nothing like his laugh when he's happy and his hugs and kisses.



My job. Even though I may not feel like coming everyday, I am grateful to have a job and know that it's not going anywhere.



My husband. My best friend. The one I tell all of my problems too. (And most of the time he actually listens:) )



My family. They may be a little on the crazy side but I love every one of them.



Knowledge. The fact that I am responsible for shaping my kiddo's life. I may only be 31, but I have knowledge to pass onto him and hope he has the tools he needs for the future.



Those are just a few things. But it really makes you stop and think...and to be thankful for what you have. Finding the good in the bad....not a bad idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment