Thursday, April 16, 2009

PMS and the boy

My poor kiddo. I have PMS and I'm totally taking it out on him. Now granted, if he weren't so cranky in the evenings it probably wouldn't be as bad. But I can't blame him. He can't help it if he's cranky anymore than I can help my PMS. It does seem as though my PMS has been worse here lately for some reason. Not really sure what's going on there. I'm not stressed any more than normal, so that can't be it. I do feel bad for Carson though. The crankier he gets the crankier I get. Glen's probably glad he's working nights this week. I know I would be if the roles were reversed!

On a bright note, we found out today that we're going to Dallas for a Cowboys football game. I could care less about football, but I know it'll be much more exciting in person than on tv. Plus it's in a brand new stadium and on a Monday night, so that will be very exciting. Plus Glen will love it! And he deserves something fun like that...especially after me and my PMS. I just hope I don't have PMS that week. That would not be a fun car ride. It will be interesting to see how Carson does in the car for that long. Of course, we'll have tons of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and other movies, but it's still a long car ride.

Oh well...here's hoping to a cranky-free night for me and Carson!

No comments:

Post a Comment