Thursday, April 23, 2009

Excitement leads to disappointment

Why is it that when you get really excited about something, it doesn't go the way you had planned which leads to disappointment? Take tonight for instance. Now that I have my computer fixed (the dvd rom was broken), I thought it would be a good night to put in Carson's dvd learning his shapes. He hasn't had a chance to play with it yet, so I thought it would be something fun that we could do together. However, once I got the program installed, I was not able to open the file. I still can't get the program to run. I just don't understand. Maybe I need to restart my computer yet again. It restarted itself once, but maybe it needs to be done again. If that doesn't work, I may go to their website to figure it out. I am determined to get this program up and running. I would hate to think that my mother in law wasted money on a program that can't be used.

Oh my. I'm glad I finally have someplace to air my grievances so I don't take it out on my poor child. Not that he cares 5 minutes later, but that's not the point. Oh well. Here's hoping I get the stupid program to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment